This is the only ticket you need for Iris 2017 if you want to see all the films, attend all the talks, meet the film makers over lunch and relax at the nightly parties and receptions.
The VIP Pass will be your best friend for six days and will get you into everything Iris! To give you an idea here is a full list of what you get for your cash:
- 9 programmes of short films competing for the Iris Prize
- 3 programmes of shorts competing for the Iris Prize Best British
- 3 programmes of shorts on Super Saturday when we discover the finalists
- 10 new feature films (with many screening twice)
- 6 question and answer sessions with visiting feature film directors
- 4 amazing talks
- Access to the 2017 Producers Forum
- Access to the Opening Night celebrations including the post screening party
- Access to lunch at 2pm with filmmakers and other pass holders at: The Stable (Wed), Juboraj Mill Lane (Thu), Park Inn (Fri) and Chapel 1877 (Sat)
- Access to the inaugural Iris Carnival an all-day extravaganza combining, music, food and film
The number of passes available are limited and we’ve sold out every year! So hurry and secure your pass for only £135.