Film submissions are closed, summer’s here and we’re excited to start welcoming people from around the world to the Iris family in Cardiff in just a few short months.
Can’t wait to find out what you’re going to see at Iris 2017? Here are the key dates to look out for:
- Wednesday 9 August Announcement of the 15 short films competing for the Iris Prize Best British Short
- Monday 14 August Announcement of the 35 short films competing for the Iris Prize
- Tuesday 22 August Revealing the full programme including feature films
- Wednesday 23 August Members Priority Booking opens
- Friday 1 September Iris Members’ Official Programme Event
- Wednesday 6 September Public Box Office opens
- Tuesday 10 through Sunday 15 October 11th Iris Prize Festival, Cardiff. Wales. UK
- Friday 13 October 2017 Producers Forum
- Sunday 15 October Iris Carnival at the Depot, incorporating the 2017 Iris Awards.
With an extra day to the festival this year, there’ll be plenty of time to check out what’s happening in Cardiff, our buzzing Welsh capital city. If you’re planning ahead and ready to book your stay for the festival, we are happy to announce that our partner hotel, Park Inn Cardiff City is taking bookings.
For your special Iris rates, (£79 Single room with Bed & Breakfast per night and £89 Double room with Bed & Breakfast per night) book by calling 029 2034 1441 and quote IRIS. Rates are subject to availability, and bookings made via the hotel are fully pre-payable and non-refundable.
TICKETS and PASSES
Looking forward to booking tickets as soon as they go on sale? Here are our prices:
VIP & Iris Carnival Pass £135
VIP Pass £100 (Includes 4 lunches and all receptions, including opening night)
Iris Carnival & Awards Show £50 (Includes access to the COOP Food Village, Awards Show, entertainment and much more)
Producers Forum £40 (£35 if you book before 6 September) BOOK NOW HERE!
Screenings from £8 (£6)