Support Iris by becoming a Member
Become an Iris Member for just £15 each year and you can join the hundreds of people who help make Iris happen – members are an integral part of our Iris family!
What’s in it for me?
To thank you for your support you’ll get access to a year-round programme of events and benefits, including preview screenings, restaurant and cinema discounts and complementary tickets for events.
- Invitations to special screenings and events – We work with our partners at Cineworld, BAFTA and more to offer exclusive member-only activities
- Iris Prize Member Parties – as an Iris Prize Member you get to meet other members and guests of Iris during the Summer Garden Party and Christmas Party and numerous other events
- Discount on all Iris Prize Festival 2019 tickets including festival passes and the Iris Carnival
- Exclusive priority booking period and extra 5% discount on reduced members price
- Great discounts at Cardiff businesses, including Chapel 1877, Cineworld Cardiff, Pulse, The Cinnamon Tree, Happy Gathering, Kemi’s Pontcanna, Eartha and Katiwok (see below for details)
Iris Prize Membership is open to everyone aged 18 or older, and the membership fee for 2018-19 (valid until 31 August 2019) is only £15.00.
- Chapel 1877 – 20% off total bill, including alcohol (You must book in advance. Available Sun – Thurs)
- Cineworld Cardiff – Secure the student rate for screenings for any film, any time (excluding 3D)
- The Cinnamon Tree – 10% off total bill (including alcohol)
- Happy Gathering – 20% off food bill
- Kemis Pontcanna – 10% off total bill (including alcohol)
- Eartha – 15% off great succulent and other indoor plants.
- Katiwok – 20% discount on all orders over £15
FRIENDS OF IRIS
Iris supporters who commit to accommodating a visiting film maker or jury member, or who volunteer with the Iris team receive all membership benefits for free, as well as the additional benefit of a full festival pass.
This famed ‘Friend of Iris’ pass gains you admission to all Iris Prize screenings, talks, filmmaker lunches and parties.
IRIS SHORT FILM PATRONS
To help ensure Iris can continue to offer winning film makers the opportunity to make a new short film we have established the Iris Prize Short Film Fund. Members who are willing to donate at least £150 to the Iris Prize Short Film Fund will receive all of the benefits of being a Friend of Iris, as well as seeing their donation put to good use in supporting the Iris Prize itself. Iris Short Film Patrons will also receive an on-screen credit on the Iris short produced in the year of their donation.