Iris membership – the best way to support iris year round
Become an Iris Member for just £15 each year. This cost goes straight back into making Iris the best LGBT+ film festival it can be, and you get to join the hundreds of people who help make Iris happen.
What’s in it for me?
Members are an integral part of our Iris Family. To thank you for your support, your Iris membership gets you access to a year-round programme of LGBT+ events in Cardiff and beyond, plus extra benefits, including preview screenings, restaurant and cinema discounts and complementary tickets for events.
- Invitations to special screenings and events – We work with our partners at Cineworld, BAFTA and more to offer exclusive member-only activities
- Iris Prize Member Parties – as an Iris Prize Member you get to meet other members and guests of Iris during the Summer Garden Party and Christmas Party and numerous other events
- Discount on all Iris Prize Festival 2019 tickets including festival passes and the Iris Carnival
- Exclusive priority booking period and extra 5% discount on reduced members price
- Great discounts at Cardiff businesses, including:
- Chapel 1877 – 20% off total bill, including alcohol (You must book in advance. Available Sun – Thurs)
- Cineworld Cardiff – Secure the student rate for screenings for any film, any time (excluding 3D)
- The Cinnamon Tree – 10% off total bill (including alcohol)
- Happy Gathering – 20% off food bill
- Kemis Pontcanna – 10% off total bill (including alcohol)
- Eartha – 15% off great succulent and other indoor plants.
- Katiwok – 20% discount on all orders over £15
Other Ways to Support Iris
FRIENDS OF IRIS
Iris supporters who commit to accommodating a visiting film maker or jury member, or who volunteer with the Iris team receive all membership benefits for free, as well as the additional benefit of a full festival pass.
This famed ‘Friend of Iris’ pass gains you admission to all Iris Prize screenings, talks, filmmaker lunches and parties.
IRIS SHORT FILM PATRONS
To help ensure Iris can continue to offer winning film makers the opportunity to make a new short film we have established the Iris Prize Short Film Fund. Members who are willing to donate at least £150 to the Iris Prize Short Film Fund will receive all of the benefits of being a Friend of Iris, as well as seeing their donation put to good use in supporting the Iris Prize itself. Iris Short Film Patrons will also receive an on-screen credit on the Iris short produced in the year of their donation.