Iris wouldn’t happen without our amazing team of volunteers each year.
Covering a variety of roles at the festival, the volunteer team are the face of Iris for most festival-goers and become an important part of the Iris family. We return the favour with a full festival pass, which gets you everywhere you want to go during the festival when you’re not on shift, as well as a bunch of other cool things – not least a top spot within our beloved Iris family.
Most volunteers get stuck in to a variety of front of house roles, but if there’s a particularly area you’d like to volunteer in, or a skill you have to offer please let us know so we make the most of your amazing box office/technology/French/juggling skills during your time with Iris!
Volunteer applications for Iris 2019 will open in Summer 2019. There may be other volunteering opportunities through the year. If you’d like more information please contact email@example.com
What you get in return
- A Staff Pass. This is equivalent to the full festival Pass and when you are not working it will secure you access to all screenings, events (including the Producers Forum) and parties space permitted (excluding the Iris Awards)
- A credit on the cinema screen before each screening!
- An Iris Membership Card which can be used to get discounts at a variety of restaurants and venues, as well as invites to exclusive Iris member events.
- Lunch with the visiting filmmakers, sponsors and pass holders if you are working on Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat and Sun.
- Refreshments (coffee, tea, water) whilst you are working at Cineworld.
- Breakfast will also be available for any early starts!
- You will be invited to the Wrap Party which will involve a free bar, until it runs out!
- If you are not required to work you can buy one ticket to the Iris Awards at a reduced rate. (these are limited and will be given on a first come first served basis)